|‘The little mermaid’ in Copenhagen Harbour.|
Six freelance journalists – an eclectic mix of writers, climate bloggers, photojournalists, youth advocates, and educators – are submitting copy to The Yale Forum on Climate Change & The Media between December 7 and the scheduled end of the international climate negotiations in mid-December.
Get updates here – and check back often – for our correspondents’ unique takes on the goings-on.
- Americans’ Views on Climate Change Through Eyes of Two European Researchers
- Copenhagen in December Snows Offers Ready Backdrop for Confusing Climate, Weather
- Stanford’s Stephen Schneider Explores Americans’ Climate Attitudes
- On the Ground in Copenhagen: A Reporter’s Perspective
- Henry Pollack of U. of Michigan: U.S. Public’s ‘Lowest Level of Understanding’
- United Nations to Youth: Speak up, but not when Obama is here
- Will Low Carbon Prices Burn REDD?
- The Winds of Change
- The Communication Circus Inside the Bella Center
- Youth at Copenhagen: A preview