- California: 11 Trillion Gallons of Drought
- Researchers Address Unanswered Questions in National Climate Assessment
- Understanding Important Energy Wording
- Columbia’s Jeff Sachs: Global Challenges…But Still Some Hope?
- Sober Suprises: Greenland Ice Melt Speeds Up
- ‘Pushing the Edge’ to Improve Weather Forecasts
- Tips on Communicating with News Media
- It’s AGU Week Again … Oh Yes … Happy Holidays Too
- The U.S./China ‘Game Changer’ Climate Agreement
- Some Pro Sports Teams Increasingly ‘Going Green’
Search Results for: wihbey
In Boston and many other cities, more urban residents are pedaling around town.
Boston’s historic national monuments and treasures face serious threats from gathering storms and rising seas, but help is on the way.
Climate Central climatologist Heidi Cullen discusses her role as one of the science advisers for upcoming Showtime ‘Years’ climate change documentary.
The cards increasingly are on the table for a decision on the proposed ‘tar sands’ oil pipeline. But unknowns and uncertainty abound on what comes next … and when.
Regular Forum contributors and climate scientist Richard Alley and communications expert Susi Moser featured in initial entries of Yale Forum ’30 on Climate’ webinar features.
In this 50th anniversary year of JFK’s death, it’s worth pondering which of the many causes and themes advanced by Kennedy best speak to our time. John Wihbey reviews a new history by Jeffrey Sachs and looks at the scientific [...]
Climate communications takes on a new seriousness when it is one’s own children needing to be communicated with.