- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
- Climate Connections: Crazy About Coffee
- Climate Connections: Climate As Local Narrative
- Climate Connections: Green Tea Coalition
- ‘Climate Connections’ Radio Series to Begin Airing on August 18
- Today’s Solar Power ‘Revolution’: Powerful Insights from Energy Experts
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors to Pay Costs for Solar
- A Look at Front-Page Coverage of EPA Proposed Power Plant Rules
- The Yale Forum is Now Yale Climate Connections
Author Archives: Steve Sherwood & Lisa Alexander
Reposted with permission from ‘The Conversation,’ this piece offers a September 27 ‘first look’ at the initial public release of IPCC’s Fifth Assessment Report.
A visit to the University of Arizona’s famed tree-ring research lab caps a climate/weather workshop for southwestern U.S. TV meteorologists.
The Yale Forum here points to several of its postings written to improve understanding of the wealth of climate data that will begin to emerge later this week from the IPCC’s Fifth Assessment Report.
Weather Company, Weather Channel, Weather Underground and more bring lots of eyeballs and lots of online ‘clicks’ with them as backers of September 2013 Climate Week NYC event.
Slow-down in global surface temperature increases and flawed emphasis on land surface temperatures, at expense of ocean temperatures, explored in ‘This is Not Cool’ video. They call it ‘global’ warming for a reason.
A Superior Court judge, hinting of what it considered something of a ‘witch hunt,’ rejects a conservative publisher’s efforts to squelch scientist Michael Mann’s lawsuit alleging he was defamed in a magazine article equating him to convicted pedophile Jerry Sandusky.
Conservative Times Dispatch calls continuing skepticism on human influence ‘laughable….Start debating how to deal with it.’