- Climate Connections: Science Museum Energy Retrofit
- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
- Climate Connections: Crazy About Coffee
Author Archives: admin
A few of many memorable comments uttered over the past few weeks relative to climate change, admittedly unscientific and by no means all-inclusive.
It’s not often that a scientific research paper generates the kind of media attention and scientific community buzz that resulted from a recent study on the apparent inevitability of substantial Antarctic glacial melting.
Regular contributor Bruce Lieberman’s 20-minute webinar probes the views of author and Professor David Victor on building public support for risk management actions.
Experts say they see clear scientific indications of a coming El Niño in coming months, with the questions now focusing more on its size and potential damaging impacts rather than whether one is coming.
The Yale Forum on Climate Change & The Media will soon re-emerge as Yale Climate Connections, a new multimedia project designed to reach the proverbial ‘person on the street’ while still appealing to climate science and policy professionals.
Yale Forum May webinar to probe author and professor David Victor’s ‘three species’ of climate skeptics, who, he says, won’t be going away any time soon.
Journalists and other communicators are increasingly using digital graphics to bring climate data to life. Will their creative new approaches help shake public ambivalence on the climate change issue?