- For Climate Photos, Global Equals Local
- Evacuteers: New Orleans’ Evacuation Access Spots
- Ice-Fi: The Motion Pictur-Ice-sque Legacy of ‘The Day After Tomorrow’
- Safely Feeding More People…in a Warming World
- DOD Climate Change ‘Roadmap’: Bumpy Ride Ahead
- Warming Means Rising Storm Tides in N.Y. Harbor
- L.A. Cool Roofs Combatting Warming Climate
- Less Tule Fog a Concern for California Agriculture
- Your Fork and Diet as Tools for Combatting Climate Change
- A Review of Climate Fiction (Cli-Fi) Cinema … Past and Present
Author Archives: admin
Large institutional purchasers — those buying for government agencies, universities, and large enterprises — hold a vital key in shaping the economy’s selections driving trends in greenhouse gas emissions and concentrations.
Additional heat-related stresses on the region’s agricultural interests are in the cards for the country’s Great Plains states, where new approaches to farming and adaptation will be key in a warmer climate.
Many of today’s available venues for hosting Winter Olympic sports competitions may not be able to do so much longer.
Improvisational jazz and theater exercises are proving useful tools in disaster aid training.
Historic Charleston civic leaders are investing millions of dollars to protect their proud city from mounting rising tides and flooding problems.
Lower nutritional values of many plants seen as one concerning impact of rising CO2 atmospheric concentrations.
‘A real issue here and now’ is how some Boston-area civic leaders view the climate and weather challenges facing their region.