- Ice-Fi: The Motion Pictur-Ice-sque Legacy of ‘The Day After Tomorrow’
- Ag Expansion U. of Minnesota
- DOD Climate Change ‘Roadmap’: Bumpy Ride Ahead
- Rising Storm Tides in NY Harbor
- LA Cool Roofs
- Tule Fog and California Agriculture
- Food Service
- A Review of Climate Fiction (Cli-Fi) Cinema … Past and Present
- Virginia Sea Level Rise
Author Archives: admin
Additional heat-related stresses on the region’s agricultural interests are in the cards for the country’s Great Plains states, where new approaches to farming and adaptation will be key in a warmer climate.
Many of today’s available venues for hosting Winter Olympic sports competitions may not be able to do so much longer.
Improvisational jazz and theater exercises are proving useful tools in disaster aid training.
Historic Charleston civic leaders are investing millions of dollars to protect their proud city from mounting rising tides and flooding problems.
Lower nutritional values of many plants seen as one concerning impact of rising CO2 atmospheric concentrations.
‘A real issue here and now’ is how some Boston-area civic leaders view the climate and weather challenges facing their region.
Some of the ‘world’s first climate refugees’ appear to have no option other than to evacuate their Newtok, Alaska, homes.