- Climate Connections: Science Museum Energy Retrofit
- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
- Climate Connections: Crazy About Coffee
Author Archives: admin
The science and advocacy organization finds MSNBC’s coverage most ‘entirely accurate,’ followed by CNN, and then by Fox News Channel, and says all could take steps to strengthen their climate reporting.
A convenient YouTube six-minute video by a Texas A&M atmospheric scientist offers a useful resource for considering — and for teaching — decision making in the context of uncertainties.
WSJ somewhat commends latest IPCC report on climate change impacts, but reads the report far differently from four other major daily newspapers finding the report far more concerning than comforting.
The climate community traditionally underestimates the rate of change in the climate system, Columbia University scientist cautions. She wonders where things will stand once everything ‘comes into equilibrium’ with our current Pliocene-era atmosphere.
The nation’s largest and most influential daily news outlets give voice to increasingly troubling assessments from world’s leading group of climate scientists. Some say the general ‘tone’ of the climate discussion is changing.
Five Yale University graduate students recount the successes, and also a few frustrations, in their Winter Olympics campaign to increase awareness of climate change impacts on winter sports.
The upcoming Showtime documentary series knits together a powerful message on a critical global issue through punchy storytelling and an emphasis on ‘real people’ confronting a warming planet. First episode to be available free online starting April 7.