- Ice-Fi: The Motion Pictur-Ice-sque Legacy of ‘The Day After Tomorrow’
- Ag Expansion U. of Minnesota
- DOD Climate Change ‘Roadmap’: Bumpy Ride Ahead
- Rising Storm Tides in NY Harbor
- LA Cool Roofs
- Tule Fog and California Agriculture
- Food Service
- A Review of Climate Fiction (Cli-Fi) Cinema … Past and Present
- Virginia Sea Level Rise
Author Archives: admin
Louisiana’s vital two-lane ‘oil supply highway’ faces risks of being closed off by a combination of rising sea levels and land subsidence.
Nearly one-quarter of Gainesville’s electricity now comes from renewable energy despite the city’s no longer adding more solar power.
Increasing in size and number, lakes dotting the Arctic ice sheet amount to ‘big solar collectors,’ leading to a continued acceleration of a loss of ice … and still more sea-level rise.
Improved grass management and more efficient grazing practices can combine with less beef consumption as tools for feeding a growing global population.
Think Climate: Many ups and downs along a mountain trail hike, but in the end you’re higher up than when you started the march.
Benefiting friends, family, children, and grand children makes addressing climate change challenges a ‘positive thing,’ and not a burden or a sacrifice.
‘Practical and tangible’ are seen as hallmarks in securing water supplies and sanitation and in meeting agricultural needs in a changing climate.