- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
- Climate Connections: Crazy About Coffee
- Climate Connections: Climate As Local Narrative
Author Archives: admin
Two climate change science one-day workshops for broadcast meteorologists are scheduled for the first half under auspices of The Yale Forum on Climate Change & The Media.
The foundation established by Canadian science broadcaster and environmental activist is promoting a guide for measuring, reducing, and offsetting greenhouse gas emissions … with a heavy emphasis on communications.
The Mid-Atlantic coastline is experiencing rising sea levels faster than the global average, according to a report released by the federal EPA January16.
A warming world, stricken by more heat waves, more severe and frequent storms, drought and desertification, and sea level rise “will seriously diminish the world’s ability to feed itself,” Time magazine reported January 13, detailing a new study published in [...]
“The flip side of climate change.” That’s the sound bite promoters of a new film on ocean acidification are using to describe “A Sea Change,” a film they say is based on “hard scientific information” to make the case about [...]
John Carey is a Business Week Senior Correspondent in the Washington, D.C., bureau. He has covered science, technology, medicine, health, energy, and the environment for the magazine since joining it nearly 20 years ago and has written extensively and insightfully [...]
Last summer the head of Harvard University’s Science, Technology and Public Policy program, John Holdren, penned an argument on the subject of climate change sufficiently compelling that The Boston Globe and International Herald Tribune eagerly published it. On the morning [...]