- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
- Climate Connections: Crazy About Coffee
- Climate Connections: Climate As Local Narrative
Author Archives: admin
Another nail in the coffin for those hang-tight ink-in-the-veins journalism types who have become the digital age’s dinosaurs.
It wasn’t one of those “Dear Colleague” memos from the Executive Editor announcing yet another scaling back of newsroom staff. Enough already. Whew! This one, from New York Times Executive Editor Bill Keller on December 17, instead was a move [...]
Journalists Andy Revkin of The New York Times and John Carey of Business Week are to join Tom Rosenstiel, of the Project for Excellence in Journalism, and leading climate scientists Maureen Raymo of Boston University and Michael Mann of Penn [...]
Press registration is open for the 2009 American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Annual Meeting Newsroom in Chicago February 12-16, 2009.
The University of Colorado’s Center for Environmental Journalism (CEJ) has launched a new blog addressing environmental journalism, under the leadership of CEJ Co-Director Tom Yulsman, who oversees the school’s Graduate Certificate in Environment, Policy and Society.
Yale Forum regular contributor Bill Dawson, a veteran journalist with extensive experience as a former Houston Chronicle environmental reporter, is sharpening his – and his Texas audience’s – focus on climate change with a newly launched Texas Climate News website.
Here we are in the waning days of what from the start was to be the year nothing much would happen on actually controlling greenhouse gas emissions. But during which time the table would be set for lots of things [...]