- (What) Do We Learn from Cli-Fi Films? Hollywood Still Stuck in Holocene
- Basic Goal of ‘Boulder Strong’ … Resiliency
- Multiple Benefits Seen from Portland, Oregon’s ‘Ecoroof’ Initiative
- Biochar: When Their Waste Stream Becomes Our Energy
- Loss of Land Ice (Not Sea Ice) = More Sea Level Rise
- Feeding A Growing Population In A Warmer World
- ‘Interstellar’: Looking for the Future in All the Wrong Spaces
- New Video Focuses on South Florida Sea-Level Rise, Saltwater Intrusion
- Boston Residents Learning Ways to Reduce GHG Emissions
- Gardeners Adapting to Changing Weather, Rain Patterns
Author Archives: admin
‘Practical and tangible’ are seen as hallmarks in securing water supplies and sanitation and in meeting agricultural needs in a changing climate.
Engaging both the mind and the heart is seen as key in efforts to communicate climate science through the arts.
Mountain climbers can offer their unique perspectives as first-hand witnesses to a rapidly changing world.
Role-playing in a mock-United Nations climate summit fills some summer weeks for a handful of youths exploring grand issues they’ll face down the road as adults.
A resident helps neighbors in a North Carolina community find economical approaches to installing solar panels on their homes.
Capturing heat that otherwise would escape to the atmosphere leads to cost savings for a leading science museum sure to have experienced its share of brisk wintry days.
Side-by-side then/now photos of a particular landscape are offering visual proof of often dramatic changes occurring over the course of years.