- Today’s Solar Power ‘Revolution’: Powerful Insights from Energy Experts
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors to Pay Costs for Solar
- A Look at Front-Page Coverage of EPA Proposed Power Plant Rules
- The Yale Forum is Now Yale Climate Connections
- More Temperature Variability in a Warming World? Not So.
- First-Day Coverage of 2014 National Climate Assessment
- On Climate…Notables and Quotables
- New Video Reports on ‘Unstoppable’ Antarctic Glacial Melting
- David Victor: Views Examined on Climate Politics, Communications
- National Climate Assessment Report: Warming Here … and Now
Author Archives: admin
Clean Tech entrepreneurs: start your business plans. The California Clean Tech Open, a non-profit project to promote clean tech start-ups, will be judging the ideas and business savvy of an expected 150 applicants from around the state. The deadline for [...]
WSJ Columnist’s View: ‘Mass Neurosis …. Sick-Souled Religion’ Wall Street Journal ‘Global View’ columnist and WSJ editorial board member Bret Stephens, consistent with generally approved practices for columnists and opinion writers, was taking no prisoners.
The Houston Chronicle‘s science reporter, Eric Berger, has been working to expand communications between scientists and readers in his blog’s discussion forum.
A full-length Oregon Public Broadcasting TV documentary, available online, provides an in-depth look at broadcast meteorologists and weathercasters as “skeptics” on the fact and/or causes of climate change over the past several decades.
A new Brookings Institution report, ranking the U.S.’ 100 largest metropolitan areas in terms of their “carbon footprint,” may offer a peg for reporters and editors wanting to localize the climate change impacts story.
ABC News is planning a two-hour special this coming September depicting how top scientists, economists, and historians see the world in the year 2100. “Experts say that unless we act now, the ‘perfect storm’ of population growth, resource depletion, and [...]
Journalists wanting to learn more about solar energy may want to tap into the Solar Power Conference & Expo, scheduled for October 13-16 in San Diego.