- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
- Climate Connections: Crazy About Coffee
- Climate Connections: Climate As Local Narrative
- Climate Connections: Green Tea Coalition
- ‘Climate Connections’ Radio Series to Begin Airing on August 18
Author Archives: admin
ABC News is planning a two-hour special this coming September depicting how top scientists, economists, and historians see the world in the year 2100. “Experts say that unless we act now, the ‘perfect storm’ of population growth, resource depletion, and [...]
Journalists wanting to learn more about solar energy may want to tap into the Solar Power Conference & Expo, scheduled for October 13-16 in San Diego.
U-Dub Plans ‘World’s Largest’ Environmental College; Bainbridge Institute Certification Program Targets Writing
Two new higher-education initiatives in the Pacific Northwest promise expanded opportunities for those interested in communications and natural resources and environmental issues.
An economic analysis prepared for the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) and released to influence congressional consideration of greenhouse “cap-and-trade” legislation estimates that “if present trends continue,” total costs of damages from climate change in the U.S. could total as [...]
This year’s college graduates face an uncertain jobs market, let alone those moving forward with undergraduate or graduate degrees in journalism, given the news room buyouts and layoffs roiling the mainstream print and broadcast media.
Officials representing institutional investors controlling some $2.3 trillion in assets are asking Senate Democratic and Republican leaders to pass “strong national climate legislation” providing “legal, regulatory, and market certainty.”
The four finalists announced as remaining candidates for the 2008 $75,000 Grantham Prize for Excellence in Reporting on the Environment include three entries dealing primarily with global climate change.