- Emerging Roles for NOLA Rain Gardens
- Trees: A Means of Cooling Without ‘Chilling’?
- A Breakthrough in Making Plastic from Methane?
- Smart Grids: One Key to Saving Energy
- Engaged, Proactive Community Seen Critical to Resiliency Efforts
- Battery Storage Progress Seen Key to Clean Energy Future
- (What) Do We Learn from Cli-Fi Films? Hollywood Still Stuck in Holocene
- Basic Goal of ‘Boulder Strong’ … Resiliency
- Multiple Benefits Seen from Portland, Oregon’s ‘Ecoroof’ Initiative
- Biochar: When Their Waste Stream Becomes Our Energy
Author Archives: admin
Journalists Andy Revkin of The New York Times and John Carey of Business Week are to join Tom Rosenstiel, of the Project for Excellence in Journalism, and leading climate scientists Maureen Raymo of Boston University and Michael Mann of Penn [...]
Press registration is open for the 2009 American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Annual Meeting Newsroom in Chicago February 12-16, 2009.
The University of Colorado’s Center for Environmental Journalism (CEJ) has launched a new blog addressing environmental journalism, under the leadership of CEJ Co-Director Tom Yulsman, who oversees the school’s Graduate Certificate in Environment, Policy and Society.
Yale Forum regular contributor Bill Dawson, a veteran journalist with extensive experience as a former Houston Chronicle environmental reporter, is sharpening his – and his Texas audience’s – focus on climate change with a newly launched Texas Climate News website.
Here we are in the waning days of what from the start was to be the year nothing much would happen on actually controlling greenhouse gas emissions. But during which time the table would be set for lots of things [...]
Newly released research on effective messaging to Americans regarding needed climate change actions points to discrete audience segments and urges careful targeting at each of six different group’s concerns, needs, and values.
Thinning newsroom staffs and vapor-thin travel budgets won’t support your travel to cover the December 1-12 talks in Poznan on planning for a post-Kyoto climate change protocol?