- Climate Connections: Scientist Turns Solar
- Climate Connections: Science Museum Energy Retrofit
- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
Author Archives: admin
Veteran Wall Street Journal environmental reporter John Fialka is embarking on a career as editor of a new online climate change newsletter, produced by E&E Publishing, LLC, the Washington, D.C., publisher of Greenwire.
Committed environmentalists likely remember the time, more than a decade ago, when they first became aware of John Tierney, now one of two influential bloggers at The New York Times‘ “Science Times” who opine on global warming and other environmental [...]
Reporting on climate change and health will be center stage on Wednesday, April 30, at Harvard University’s Barker Center for the Humanities.
Respected NASA climate scientist James Hansen vents against science agencies’ “Offices of Propaganda,” formally known as “public affairs offices,” in a recent e-mail posting.
“The Observatory,” an online feature critiquing press coverage of science and the environment, is joining similar Columbia Journalism Review efforts on business/finance journalism and on political reporting.
“Marketplace,” produced by American Public Media, on January 28, 29, and 30 broadcast a six-part series – “Plan B: Adapting to a Warmer World” – “to help listeners understand what we should do to prepare ourselves to live in a [...]
All that media coverage of climate change/global warming over the past two years doesn’t appear to be having much influence on the minds of the nation’s electorate.