- Climate Connections: Peak Change
- Climate Connections: Mock UN Summit
- Climate Connections: Scientist Turns Solar
- Climate Connections: Science Museum Energy Retrofit
- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
Author Archives: Bruce Lieberman
With a focus on the United States and eight specific regions, the new comprehensive report offers insights on projected local and regional impacts.
California’s ground-breaking air quality efforts, long the trendsetter both nationally and globally, are viewed by local officials as likely to suffer serious setbacks in a warmer world.
As much of the eastern U.S. was shivering through one of the region’s coldest and snowiest winters in years, a historic drought now in its third year plagues California’s usually lush Central Valley and other parts of the West…with implications [...]
Don’t let likely reports of inaction on Capitol Hill on climate issues fool or distract you: The coming year holds promise for a wide range of significant developments on climate change.
Climate researcher and blogger Gavin Schmidt offers scientists an alternative to ‘saying nothing, doing nothing, being nothing’. What are the ‘rules’ of engagement and why?
Scientists working on ‘what’ indicators to include in future assessments of change in the U.S.
The Tibetan Plateau is a major gateway for the transport of water vapor into the upper atmosphere.