- Gainesville Solar Program
- Thousands of ‘Nameless Short-Lived Lakes’
- Cows And Climate
- Climate Variability
- Climate Change Ethics
- Water’s Flexible Future
- Climate Connections: The Arts and Science
- Climate Connections: Peak Change
- Climate Connections: Mock UN Summit
- Climate Connections: Scientist Turns Solar
Author Archives: Keith Kloor
Climate change is here to stay. But will media attention drift away?
An enterprising journalistic endeavor is a welcome change of pace from the standard media fare.
Climate scientists are starting to face off again on thorny weather questions, as they did in aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
Opposition to biotechnology carries consequences in a warming world.
Can climate ‘skeptics’ be won over with face-to-face engagement?