- Ice-Fi: The Motion Pictur-Ice-sque Legacy of ‘The Day After Tomorrow’
- Ag Expansion U. of Minnesota
- DOD Climate Change ‘Roadmap’: Bumpy Ride Ahead
- Rising Storm Tides in NY Harbor
- LA Cool Roofs
- Tule Fog and California Agriculture
- Food Service
- A Review of Climate Fiction (Cli-Fi) Cinema … Past and Present
- Virginia Sea Level Rise
Author Archives: Keith Kloor
Is climate apocalypse ready for primetime?
Spurred by warmer than usual temps, public concern over global warming rises just as some activists seek to ‘rebrand’ the issue.
A journalist who ‘outsources’ her opinion on climate change causes a stir.
Climate change stories are often among those singled out for criticism.
Scientists, scholars, and activists come together (awkwardly) to tackle global warming.
How can insights from social scientists and cognitive researchers inform climate communication?