- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
- Climate Connections: Crazy About Coffee
- Climate Connections: Climate As Local Narrative
- Climate Connections: Green Tea Coalition
Author Archives: Keith Kloor
Time is running out to avert ‘dangerous’ climate change, says the IEA. But are deadlines and temperature targets too arbitrary?
Imagine this: Climate change might actually become an election year issue to reckon with.
A record-breaking build-up of greenhouse gases is reported on eve of latest international climate treaty negotiations. Forecast calls for lots of empty talk, as usual.
A widely publicized climate study shoots down key skeptic argument. Some climate ‘skeptics’ now try shooting down that narrative.
Climate activists wanting to piggyback on the Occupy Wall Street movement have their work cut out for them.
A new paper argues that climate educators and communicators are ignoring deeply held beliefs that influence climate skepticism.
For decades, population hogged the spotlight, even when the glare was harsh. But all eyes are on climate change these days, though it appears that population concerns are rising anew, along with the atmosphere’s concentration of greenhouse gases.