- It’s AGU Week Again … Oh Yes … Happy Holidays Too
- The U.S./China ‘Game Changer’ Climate Agreement
- Some Pro Sports Teams Increasingly ‘Going Green’
- Birder Sees Climate Change in His Winston-Salem Back Yard
- Citizen Scientists Tracking Trees’ Adaptations
- Youth Group Taking Action On Climate Change
- Cheerios Company Moving to Reduce CO2 Footprint
- A Quieter…and Cleaner…Trash Truck
- Depressed Denver Neighborhood an ‘Ecodistrict’?
- Researchers Seeking Better Car Batteries
Author Archives: Keith Kloor
Time is running out to avert ‘dangerous’ climate change, says the IEA. But are deadlines and temperature targets too arbitrary?
Imagine this: Climate change might actually become an election year issue to reckon with.
A record-breaking build-up of greenhouse gases is reported on eve of latest international climate treaty negotiations. Forecast calls for lots of empty talk, as usual.
A widely publicized climate study shoots down key skeptic argument. Some climate ‘skeptics’ now try shooting down that narrative.
Climate activists wanting to piggyback on the Occupy Wall Street movement have their work cut out for them.
A new paper argues that climate educators and communicators are ignoring deeply held beliefs that influence climate skepticism.
For decades, population hogged the spotlight, even when the glare was harsh. But all eyes are on climate change these days, though it appears that population concerns are rising anew, along with the atmosphere’s concentration of greenhouse gases.