- Climate Connections: Peak Change
- Climate Connections: Mock UN Summit
- Climate Connections: Scientist Turns Solar
- Climate Connections: Science Museum Energy Retrofit
- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
Author Archives: Michael Svoboda
EPA’s much-anticipated proposed coal fired power plant rules attracted major media attention in early June … but not necessarily as page one lead stories.
The early May release of the 2014 National Climate Assessment was big news in most major daily newspapers and cable news programs in the U.S. This Yale Climate Connections analysis of 634 page-one facsimiles* gathered by the Newseum offers insights into [...]
Americans’ fascination with college basketball’s ‘March Madness’ may shed light on the analytical skills they can apply to addressing challenges posed by a warming climate.
Conservative, liberal, and moderate editorial cartoonists’ biting takes on the early-January ‘polar vortex’ and the spectacle of a Russian research vessel ice-bound while researching climate change in Antarctica will make readers laugh…and also weep.
The transformative events of the turbulent nineteen-sixties may offer lessons for the climate challenges of the 21st Century.
Communicating risks posed by climate change is difficult in the best of times, and these are far from that, say risk analysis experts.
Three nationally recognized reporters talk about covering climate change amid some signs of ‘issue fatigue’ in a politically charged period.