- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
- Climate Connections: Crazy About Coffee
- Climate Connections: Climate As Local Narrative
Author Archives: Sara Peach
The third in a series* of on-site reports on little-known energy and climate initiatives in Northern Europe.
The second in a series* of on-site reports on little-known energy and climate initiatives in Northern Europe.
The first in a series of on-site reports on little-known energy and climate initiatives across parts of Western Europe.
Two competing narratives emerge in a tale of an industrial giant going green.
Most opinion writers back President Obama’s State of the Union remarks on climate change, but many point to a dysfunctional Congress as major impediment.
Should climate activists tell people to take shorter showers, get arrested — or both? Avoiding just a ‘piddly’ response to a ‘We’re doomed!’ message.
With a blend of science and art, Courtney Mattison is educating people about how global warming, ocean acidification, and other environmental threats are harming the world’s coral reefs.