- Climate Connections: Science Museum Energy Retrofit
- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
- Climate Connections: Crazy About Coffee
Author Archives: Sara Peach
Wanted: Climate change communication that is surprising, delightful, beautiful, or witty. Over-the-top appeals to fear or guilt need not apply.
After physicist Richard Muller released a study confirming that Earth is warming, how did climate ‘skeptics’ respond? Reactions as they unfolded on social media and blogs suggest we’re still a long way from cooling the rhetoric on warming.
Republican candidates for the 2012 presidential nomination overwhelmingly agree in rejecting evidence that Earth is warming and that humans are substantially responsible. But just three years ago, both major party presidential candidates were pledging to cut greenhouse emissions. What’s changed?
Readily available research tools from Google and Yahoo! help paint a picture of peoples’ interests in climate change … or is it, ‘global warming’? … providing valuable insights for climate communicators.
In real estate, it’s location, location, location. In climate change communications … it’s visualizations, visualizations, visualizations. Here we post some of the most iconic in the field and some having the most communications and information impact.
Google and other search engine sites can lead to climate change riches … but not every search does. Researchers need to take a caveat emptor — buyer beware — approach and select their search terms with precision to avoid being [...]
Jon Stewart’s highly regarded Comedy Central false-news program, “The Daily Show,” is no stranger to climate change. But along with the humor and wit, there are times when a bit more scientific rigor might help inform his important audience.