- Climate Connections: Peak Change
- Climate Connections: Mock UN Summit
- Climate Connections: Scientist Turns Solar
- Climate Connections: Science Museum Energy Retrofit
- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
Category Archives: Analysis & Research
A little ‘good news’ at least relatively, as scientific evidence provides little basis for supporting a commonly held perception of more temperature variability in a warmer world.
The early May release of the 2014 National Climate Assessment was big news in most major daily newspapers and cable news programs in the U.S. This Yale Climate Connections analysis of 634 page-one facsimiles* gathered by the Newseum offers insights into [...]
With a focus on the United States and eight specific regions, the new comprehensive report offers insights on projected local and regional impacts.
The New York Times’ second-day page-one report on ‘political realities’ in Washington provides essential context missing from media first-day IPCC report news coverage.
Americans’ fascination with college basketball’s ‘March Madness’ may shed light on the analytical skills they can apply to addressing challenges posed by a warming climate.
Five years ago, Gainesville, Fla., launched a solar energy program that became a model for other cities looking to reduce their contributions to climate change. Now it’s been suspended amid a torrent of criticism. What happened to the so-called ‘golden [...]
A ‘real’ and legitimate settling of differences is under way in the science community far different from, and far more worthwhile than, the usual talk-show ‘battling pundits’ variety.