- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
- Climate Connections: Crazy About Coffee
- Climate Connections: Climate As Local Narrative
Category Archives: Analysis & Research
Most opinion writers back President Obama’s State of the Union remarks on climate change, but many point to a dysfunctional Congress as major impediment.
President Obama in State of the Union Address places climate change adaptation and sustainable energy on heels of economic growth.
Evolving technology could make cleaning the air more profitable than fouling it, say Columbia University Earth Institute scientists and a University carbon markets expert.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s advice to coastal property owners to elevate their homes or face higher insurance premiums is a harbinger of more things likely to come.
‘Multiple independent lines of evidence.’ Get used to hearing that term in reference to the past year’s record warmth across the contiguous United States and the near-record global temperatures too. The long-range forecast: a hotter planet by the end of [...]
The newly released National Climate Assessment from a team of federal agencies reinforces the climate-concerned messages from other reports and from a record year of natural disaster damages. But a question remains: Are the public and their leaders hearing the [...]
Regulatory actions and judicial judgments, rather than legislation from a divided Congress, seen as key for climate change in 2013 in Nation’s Capital.