- Climate Connections: Peak Change
- Climate Connections: Mock UN Summit
- Climate Connections: Scientist Turns Solar
- Climate Connections: Science Museum Energy Retrofit
- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
Category Archives: Communications
Mountain climbers can offer their unique perspectives as first-hand witnesses to a rapidly changing world.
Role-playing in a mock-United Nations climate summit fills some summer weeks for a handful of youths exploring grand issues they’ll face down the road as adults.
A resident helps neighbors in a North Carolina community find economical approaches to installing solar panels on their homes.
Capturing heat that otherwise would escape to the atmosphere leads to cost savings for a leading science museum sure to have experienced its share of brisk wintry days.
Side-by-side then/now photos of a particular landscape are offering visual proof of often dramatic changes occurring over the course of years.
Understanding similarities and differences between weather and climate is key to understanding both, but often not widely understood.
Tree plantings and reefs made from oyster shells are among tools being used in a North Carolina wildlife refuge to help fend-off one of the highest rates of sea-level rise in the country.