- Climate Connections: El Niño
- Climate Connections: Crazy About Coffee
- Climate Connections: Climate As Local Narrative
- Climate Connections: Green Tea Coalition
- ‘Climate Connections’ Radio Series to Begin Airing on August 18
- Today’s Solar Power ‘Revolution’: Powerful Insights from Energy Experts
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors to Pay Costs for Solar
- A Look at Front-Page Coverage of EPA Proposed Power Plant Rules
- The Yale Forum is Now Yale Climate Connections
- More Temperature Variability in a Warming World? Not So.
Category Archives: Communications
Five Yale University graduate students recount the successes, and also a few frustrations, in their Winter Olympics campaign to increase awareness of climate change impacts on winter sports.
Climate Central climatologist Heidi Cullen discusses her role as one of the science advisers for upcoming Showtime ‘Years’ climate change documentary.
A discussion leader’s reference to a study said to challenge the climate change ‘consensus’ omits key points the audience should have been advised of .. such as whose views, exactly, were surveyed?
Survey results presented at AAAS annual meeting are seen as laying groundwork for more collaboration among evangelical and scientific interests.
Stop calling them ‘denialists,’ a U.C. San Diego poli sci professor advises in outlining his three ‘species’ of climate skepticism. And, he says, get used to them … they’re not going away any time soon.
New video produced for The Yale Forum points to historic storms ripping through much of southwestern coast of United Kingdom virtually since the start of 2014 and suggests slim odds they occurred naturally.
University of Colorado Professor Jim White offers examples in the individual and corporate sectors of impacts that could be felt as a result of abrupt climate change. (Video)