- Today’s Solar Power ‘Revolution’: Powerful Insights from Energy Experts
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors to Pay Costs for Solar
- A Look at Front-Page Coverage of EPA Proposed Power Plant Rules
- The Yale Forum is Now Yale Climate Connections
- More Temperature Variability in a Warming World? Not So.
- First-Day Coverage of 2014 National Climate Assessment
- On Climate…Notables and Quotables
- New Video Reports on ‘Unstoppable’ Antarctic Glacial Melting
- David Victor: Views Examined on Climate Politics, Communications
- National Climate Assessment Report: Warming Here … and Now
Category Archives: Media
The July 9, 2009, posting to The Yale Forum on Climate Change & The Media provides access to a number of authoritative PowerPoint and QuickTime video presentations delivered either in April in Chicago or in June in Portland, Oregon, as [...]
Praise, scorn, and even some good-natured (?) ridicule are greeting a consulting firm’s advice to “climate solutions advocates” on how to better package their climate change messages.
ANN ARBOR, MI. – A room full of sparkling new silver diesel engines, a car running automatically on its own treadmill, a mammoth truck with its insides displaying a new kind of fuel efficient technology. These are just a few [...]
Encounter a catchy or “keeper” quotation about climate change and climate change communications over the preceding few weeks? Let us know, and we’ll include it in this new feature we call ‘Notable … and Quotable.’ The quotes have to be [...]
(*Editor’s Note: This piece was lightly edited on May 7 to reflect a correction in a quotation to the original Revkin article pointed out by a reader.) Veteran New York Times science writer Andy Revkin calls it “my worst misstep [...]
CHICAGO, IL. – Fifteen TV meteorologists and weathercasters from across five midwestern states gathered at The Field Museum April 18 for a full-day workshop on climate change science.
Covering the auto industry has gotten a lot more interesting … and a whole lot more challenging too. Reporting on climate change, energy, and auto issues continues to pose daunting challenges to popular media reporters, especially as their own institutions [...]