- Climate Connections: Scientist Turns Solar
- Climate Connections: Science Museum Energy Retrofit
- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
Category Archives: Media
Two competing narratives emerge in a tale of an industrial giant going green.
Saturation media coverage of the Boston Marathon bombings crowded-out environmental and other news stories, again raising questions about how Americans — and their media — assess risk.
Report details another year of declining hard-news audience numbers and shrinking newsroom staffs — with P.R. supplanting real news in more and more cases. ‘And that’s the way it is,’ the late Walter Cronkite might lament in regarding today’s news [...]
A year-long PBS ‘NewsHour’ series on climate change comes to a smooth landing in a piece dealing with issues facing winter sports interests. PBS says coverage of climate change won’t end here.
The nation’s food shoppers and dining tables could be facing soaring prices and increasing scarcities from California’s leading agricultural suppliers in the warmer atmosphere they likely are facing.
New ways of reporting on climate — and concerns over most current climate reporting (and lack of same) — are aired in recent panel discussions.
A look back on a landmark study, weird weather, Greenland’s ice sheet melt, and other highlights that shaped climate change science news last year.