- Climate Connections: Scientist Turns Solar
- Climate Connections: Science Museum Energy Retrofit
- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
Category Archives: News Notes
‘Be persuasive. Be brave. Be arrested (if necessary)’ investor and Grantham Foundation’s Jeremy Grantham advises scientists in column for Nature.
A respected TV and radio correspondent with a knack for making the complex understandable finds a case in point in a Web comic explaining NASA’s Saturn V rocket. Lessons here for climate communicators.
Media and bloggers post numerous commentaries on Superstorm Sandy’s connection to a warmer climate, and on communications lessons-learned.
In the emotions, joys, and disappointments immediately following an election campaign’s conclusion, the newly re-elected President touches briefly on our warming planet, ending the campaigns’ seeming taboos on mentioning climate change.
A PBS ‘Frontline’ documentary features many of the most well-known climate ‘skeptics.’ But one can wonder if the ample air time helped or hurt them with how their positions are viewed by the public.
A disconnect between drought woes and climate change impacts.
The scientist most associated with the iconic ‘hockeystick’ graph goes to court against a conservative publication and organization and against two writers.