- Today’s Solar Power ‘Revolution’: Powerful Insights from Energy Experts
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors to Pay Costs for Solar
- A Look at Front-Page Coverage of EPA Proposed Power Plant Rules
- The Yale Forum is Now Yale Climate Connections
- More Temperature Variability in a Warming World? Not So.
- First-Day Coverage of 2014 National Climate Assessment
- On Climate…Notables and Quotables
- New Video Reports on ‘Unstoppable’ Antarctic Glacial Melting
- David Victor: Views Examined on Climate Politics, Communications
- National Climate Assessment Report: Warming Here … and Now
Category Archives: News Notes
The folks at the Ecorazzi website (“The latest in green gossip”) were amused to note that Fox News had launched a new internet showcase – “How Green?” – for its own reporting on the environment and environmental stories by other [...]
For good or ill (or both), the migration of newspaper stories to the Internet has subjected them to what is essentially a TV-like ratings function of computer technology, yielding lists of most-emailed, most-blogged, and most-read stories. Lists that may, themselves, [...]
People are turning to the internet rather than to newspapers as their preferred outlet for national and international news. Only television exceeds the internet as a news source.
Two climate change science one-day workshops for broadcast meteorologists are scheduled for the first half under auspices of The Yale Forum on Climate Change & The Media.
The foundation established by Canadian science broadcaster and environmental activist is promoting a guide for measuring, reducing, and offsetting greenhouse gas emissions … with a heavy emphasis on communications.
The Mid-Atlantic coastline is experiencing rising sea levels faster than the global average, according to a report released by the federal EPA January16.
A warming world, stricken by more heat waves, more severe and frequent storms, drought and desertification, and sea level rise “will seriously diminish the world’s ability to feed itself,” Time magazine reported January 13, detailing a new study published in [...]