- Climate Connections: Science Museum Energy Retrofit
- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
- Climate Connections: Crazy About Coffee
Category Archives: News Notes
A report from the United Kingdom’s Met Office makes the case that a decade-and-a-half-long ‘pause’ in warming provides no basis for backing off from concerns over continued warming.
A major ‘liberal’ voice on climate change issues attempts to do the kind of climate journalism long missing in many mainstream media outlets. Long hypercritical of reporting on climate, blogger Joe Romm and his colleagues now will be doing their [...]
President’s June climate speech gives rise to several widespread ‘memes’ as second-term clock begins soon to wind down. Tick-tock, tick-tock.
Public radio’s ‘This American Life’ and two CBS News segments provided valuable coverage of climate change in the past few days, and all three of the stories are well worth watching for those who may have missed them.
Stu Ostro of Weather Channel and Rutgers scientist Jennifer Francis to address June 6 Washington, D.C., presentation at World Wildlife Fund headquarters.
Skepticalscience.com founder John Cook says survey involving some 12,000 papers will measure level of scientific consensus on human contributions to warming planet.
Fun and in some places a bit profane, a five-minute YouTube video provides entertaining and strongly held views on climate change and difficulties resulting in part from media misrepresentations.