- Climate Connections: El Niño
- Climate Connections: Crazy About Coffee
- Climate Connections: Climate As Local Narrative
- Climate Connections: Green Tea Coalition
- ‘Climate Connections’ Radio Series to Begin Airing on August 18
- Today’s Solar Power ‘Revolution’: Powerful Insights from Energy Experts
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors to Pay Costs for Solar
- A Look at Front-Page Coverage of EPA Proposed Power Plant Rules
- The Yale Forum is Now Yale Climate Connections
- More Temperature Variability in a Warming World? Not So.
Category Archives: News Notes
As lawmakers and presidential candidates debate whether to open new areas to offshore oil drilling, energy companies in late August bid $487.3 million to win rights to drill 319 tracts covering 1.8 million acres below the Gulf of Mexico.
University of Oregon Climate Leadership Director Bob Doppelt is expanding his media outreach, with an August 27 climate change piece, “The Greatest Failure of Thought in Human History,” in the Christian Science Monitor.
A chunk of ice covering 11 square miles is poised to break away from the Petermann glacier in Northern Greenland and melt into the ocean, scientists reported on August 21.
Media in the U.S. appear to be expressing more certainty about the principal causes and effects of climate change since the United Nations’ December 2007 climate change conference, but U.S. newspapers “still lag behind” those in the United Kingdom “in [...]
Survey results published by the Brookings Institution, a prominent Washington think tank, offer insights on factors most likely to influence public attitudes on climate change.
Great Britain’s official broadcasting watchdog agency administered a sanction, what amounts to a slap on the wrist, for a controversial March 2007 “Great Global Warming Swindle” TV program for which critics wanted a much grander pound of flesh.
Some 20 “top journalists” have a shot at a three-day immersion into climate change, sea level rise, and related agricultural and forestry issues through an October 12-14 program at Ohio State University underwritten by the McCormick Foundation.