- Climate Connections: Science Museum Energy Retrofit
- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
- Climate Connections: Crazy About Coffee
Category Archives: News Notes
Respected NASA climate scientist James Hansen vents against science agencies’ “Offices of Propaganda,” formally known as “public affairs offices,” in a recent e-mail posting.
“The Observatory,” an online feature critiquing press coverage of science and the environment, is joining similar Columbia Journalism Review efforts on business/finance journalism and on political reporting.
“Marketplace,” produced by American Public Media, on January 28, 29, and 30 broadcast a six-part series – “Plan B: Adapting to a Warmer World” – “to help listeners understand what we should do to prepare ourselves to live in a [...]
All that media coverage of climate change/global warming over the past two years doesn’t appear to be having much influence on the minds of the nation’s electorate.
Reporters in the northwest and southeast corners of the U.S. can get full-day immersions into covering climate change at two separate university-sponsored training programs scheduled during the first week of February in St. Petersburg, Fl., and Spokane, Wa.
Web-based activities are afoot to prompt more attention by leading political and news media figures to climate change.
Maybe the brief flurry of media attention to the latest in a string of hoaxes by climate activists wasn’t extensive enough to qualify as ballyhoo. Bali-hoo, perhaps.