- ‘Climate Connections’ Radio Series to Begin Airing on August 18
- Today’s Solar Power ‘Revolution’: Powerful Insights from Energy Experts
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors to Pay Costs for Solar
- A Look at Front-Page Coverage of EPA Proposed Power Plant Rules
- The Yale Forum is Now Yale Climate Connections
- More Temperature Variability in a Warming World? Not So.
- First-Day Coverage of 2014 National Climate Assessment
- On Climate…Notables and Quotables
- New Video Reports on ‘Unstoppable’ Antarctic Glacial Melting
- David Victor: Views Examined on Climate Politics, Communications
Category Archives: News Notes
A recent Wall Street Journal feature offers valuable insights for reporters looking for a climate change connection to their housing and mortgage beats. Lenders are “pitching mortgage products that offer homebuyers bigger loans or discounts if they are making energy-efficient [...]
Climate change is one of two principal factors (the other is overfishing) being sited in the first-ever listing of ocean corals in the annual report of wildlife going extinct from the IUCN (World Conservation Union).
Columbia Journalism Review, a stalwart for many university journalism faculties, is about a year into its efforts to revamp its paper and online personas by, among other things, increasing its emphasis on coverage of business and science/environment news.
Here’s a peg. The University of Rhode Island is moving toward a graduate program offering studies in climate and oceanography along with business administration.
The life of a climate blogger isn’t always easy. As The Yale Forum previously reported, the Houston Chronicle‘s science writer and SciGuy blogger, Eric Berger, told his blog readers in November that he had been unable to find a qualified [...]