- Climate Connections: Scientist Turns Solar
- Climate Connections: Science Museum Energy Retrofit
- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
Category Archives: Policy
Regulatory actions and judicial judgments, rather than legislation from a divided Congress, seen as key for climate change in 2013 in Nation’s Capital.
All forecasts of big news events in the coming year run risks of being scooped by the unforeseen, but not so with a forecast that many differing climate news developments will compete for the finite, and shrinking, news hole … [...]
‘A learnable skill’ is how Richard Somerville describes science communications, offering some medical metaphors as examples.
AGU leadership professes its willingness to head-up an aggressive public policy and ‘education’ campaign directed at congressional skeptics.
Thousands gather this week in San Francisco for the American Geophysical Union’s annual meeting. This week’s posts will focus on developments at the meeting.
First came independent reports from respected global banking, energy, and national security perspectives … and then came a new study in Science by 47 international researchers cautioning about faster losses of land-based ice sheets in Greenland and Antarctica over the [...]
‘Golden State’ pursues ‘Goldilocks’ economy and environment in challenging climate as world looks on for what could become global model.