- Today’s Solar Power ‘Revolution’: Powerful Insights from Energy Experts
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors to Pay Costs for Solar
- A Look at Front-Page Coverage of EPA Proposed Power Plant Rules
- The Yale Forum is Now Yale Climate Connections
- More Temperature Variability in a Warming World? Not So.
- First-Day Coverage of 2014 National Climate Assessment
- On Climate…Notables and Quotables
- New Video Reports on ‘Unstoppable’ Antarctic Glacial Melting
- David Victor: Views Examined on Climate Politics, Communications
- National Climate Assessment Report: Warming Here … and Now
Category Archives: Politics
Some conservative interests are seeking a climate change ‘silver bullet’ attractive to their ranks and to their economic and political philosophies. An upstart Heartland Institute spin-off and a former South Carolina congressman are among those trying to show the way.
Climate change lessons to be drawn from Markey’s victory are vague and unclear, as climate/elections focus now shifts to Virginia gubernatorial campaign involving Republican Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli.
Don’t look now, but the much ballyhooed budget ‘sequestration’ shenanigans under way in the Nation’s Capital are beginning to have some pretty sobering effects on the nation’s climate change science efforts. Round and round, but where it goes … nobody [...]
The silence from the White House and the President on climate change is deafening, leaving observers beyond the inner sanctum to only wonder what, if anything, is really happening. Or might happen next. Or not at all.
How do large corporations positioning themselves as leaders in environmental sustainability handle differences with their Washington trade associations’ opposition to climate and energy policies to cut carbon emissions?
Extreme weather, President Obama, Solyndra, and fears of economic harm are among common targets for prominent conservative voices opining on climate change.
Thousands gathered in Washington February 17 to urge the President to move on climate change and to protest the Keystone XL pipeline.