- Climate Connections: Scientist Turns Solar
- Climate Connections: Science Museum Energy Retrofit
- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
Category Archives: Science
The fourth in a series* of on-site reports on little-known energy and climate initiatives in northern Europe.
Sea-level rise and major U.S. coastal cities along the Atlantic seaboard: The challenges are inevitable, and commitments soon taking shape mean ‘society needs to decide what we want to give up.’
Thirteen approve, with one official and very vocal dissenter: Roger Pielke Sr dissents as AGU adopts new statement saying ‘urgent action’ needed on climate.
The third in a series* of on-site reports on little-known energy and climate initiatives in Northern Europe.
Research scientists provide insights on recent ‘unprecedented’ melting of Greenland’s interior ice sheet.
Two very different pictures of CO2 are again contending in the media. Reconciling these conflicting images remains a challenge in communicating climate change, but effective use of satire may be part of the solution.
The second in a series* of on-site reports on little-known energy and climate initiatives in Northern Europe.