- Climate Connections: Science Museum Energy Retrofit
- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
- Climate Connections: Crazy About Coffee
Category Archives: Science
The opportunity to limit the rise in average global temperatures this century to 2 degrees Celsius above pre-Industrial levels — corresponding to a CO2 atmospheric concentration of 450 ppm — has pretty much slipped away, says climate scientist Robert Watson.
Environmental photographer and filmmaker James Balog brings to AGU session a unique skill and message on communicating on climate change.
Climate One’s 2012 award winner acknowledges the irony of his receiving an award in honor of a fellow scientist far more comfortable with the rigors of climate science outreach activities.
Climate models presented at AGU meeting project drier conditions and increased fire risk across the U.S. in coming decades.
A panel at AGU’s annual fall meeting sings the praises of communicating climate science through a wide range of media — from full-length books to Twitter tweets — and outlines rules of the road and strengths/limitations of each medium.
Scientists at AGU 2012 discuss new insights into weather phenomena, and the degree to which a warming climate may shape them.
AGU offers a vast array of technical and nontechnical sessions … more than enough for any climate-curious attendee.