- Ice-Fi: The Motion Pictur-Ice-sque Legacy of ‘The Day After Tomorrow’
- Ag Expansion U. of Minnesota
- DOD Climate Change ‘Roadmap’: Bumpy Ride Ahead
- Rising Storm Tides in NY Harbor
- LA Cool Roofs
- Tule Fog and California Agriculture
- Food Service
- A Review of Climate Fiction (Cli-Fi) Cinema … Past and Present
- Virginia Sea Level Rise
Category Archives: Science
Scientists at AGU 2012 discuss new insights into weather phenomena, and the degree to which a warming climate may shape them.
AGU offers a vast array of technical and nontechnical sessions … more than enough for any climate-curious attendee.
Texas’s state climatologist suggests ‘hierarchy of credibility’ could help public sort out competing climate science claims.
‘A learnable skill’ is how Richard Somerville describes science communications, offering some medical metaphors as examples.
AGU leadership professes its willingness to head-up an aggressive public policy and ‘education’ campaign directed at congressional skeptics.
Learning the ABCs of climate change requires more than the right science, educators at the AGU meeting in San Francisco say. New teaching methods, better understanding of science are also needed.
Thousands gather this week in San Francisco for the American Geophysical Union’s annual meeting. This week’s posts will focus on developments at the meeting.