- Climate Connections: Alpine of the Americas Project
- Climate Connections: Climate or Weather
- Climate Connections: Alligator River
- Protecting North Carolina Wetlands as Seas Rise
- Climate Connections: Lyme Disease
- Climate Connections: Allergies Alert
- Climate Connections: Climate and Steroids
- Climate Connections: El Niño
- Climate Connections: Crazy About Coffee
- Climate Connections: Climate As Local Narrative
Category Archives: Science
This month’s ‘This Is Not Cool’ video explores the climate change/weather relationship and points to important new research on a confounding climate change issue at a time of wave after wave of extreme weather events across America, Asia, and Europe.
High levels of climate concern, bounded by costs of managing climate risks, characterize much of the Muslim world, with interesting differences from the West on the science/religion relationship … and with a preference for viewing climate change through a broader [...]
Humans carry responsibility — and should take action — United Church of Christ tells its members.
Tackling black carbon (soot) and other short-term pollutants buys valuable time for tackling CO2. But in long term, CO2 emissions reductions are seen as remaining critical.
America’s roughly 52 million Baptists hold a wide range of views on environment, and for many of them, scripture is the key to their attitudes toward climate change.
A Peter Sinclair original video focuses on climate scientist Michael Mann … on and his first-hand view of his hockey stick and ‘climate wars’ experiences.
Leaders of American Episcopalians point to ‘mounting urgency’ to address climate change and develop more compassionate and sustainable economies to support stewardship of all of God’s creation.