MIT atmospheric science professor Kerry Emanuel offers a concise “play-by-play” as Superstorm Sandy forms and heads for the New Jersey shoreline in the latest Yale Forum video produced by independent film maker Peter Sinclair.
- Minnesota Sets Ambitious Carbon Reduction Goals
- Offshore Wind Development in the Southeast
- Coming Soon to a Theater near You: ‘Merchants of Doubt’
- Hunters, Anglers & Climate Change
- How to Make Aspen Climate Resilient
- Is Outdoor Hockey History?
- Upper Michigan’s Energy Future
- Exploring Stephen Nash’s ‘Virginia Climate Fever’
- Teens Learn About Climate Change
- Much Smaller Home…Much Lower Energy Bills