Editorial and opinion writers in news media throughout the northeastern U.S. and the Mid-Atlantic region used the 2012 spring and summer months — and the wildfires and heat waves that characterized them — to express a range of views on a climate/weather connection.
- A College Course on Citizen Climate Action
- Climate Variability: Like a Hike to Mountain Top
- Climate Change at Sunday School
- Minnesota Sets Ambitious Carbon Reduction Goals
- Offshore Wind Development in the Southeast
- Coming Soon to a Theater near You: ‘Merchants of Doubt’
- Hunters, Anglers & Climate Change
- How to Make Aspen Climate Resilient
- Is Outdoor Hockey History?
- Upper Michigan’s Energy Future