A NOAA-sponsored ‘Climate Connection’ webinar proves an effective communication tool, as a National Sea and Ice Data Center scientist puts meat on the bones — and provides quantitative measures — of 2012′s record-low Arctic sea ice extent.
- Minnesota Sets Ambitious Carbon Reduction Goals
- Offshore Wind Development in the Southeast
- Coming Soon to a Theater near You: ‘Merchants of Doubt’
- Hunters, Anglers & Climate Change
- How to Make Aspen Climate Resilient
- Is Outdoor Hockey History?
- Upper Michigan’s Energy Future
- Exploring Stephen Nash’s ‘Virginia Climate Fever’
- Teens Learn About Climate Change
- Much Smaller Home…Much Lower Energy Bills