‘BEST’ is the acronym physicist Richard Muller has given to his widely publicized research efforts on surface temperatures. But his and protagonist Anthony Watts’ latest campaigns seem more of the ‘best’ of public relations than of the best of science. And what about science journalism?
- Minnesota Sets Ambitious Carbon Reduction Goals
- Offshore Wind Development in the Southeast
- Coming Soon to a Theater near You: ‘Merchants of Doubt’
- Hunters, Anglers & Climate Change
- How to Make Aspen Climate Resilient
- Is Outdoor Hockey History?
- Upper Michigan’s Energy Future
- Exploring Stephen Nash’s ‘Virginia Climate Fever’
- Teens Learn About Climate Change
- Much Smaller Home…Much Lower Energy Bills