The Catholic Church hierarchy, beginning with the Pope more than two decades ago, has framed climate change as a moral issue involving ‘the future of God’s creation’ and one best viewed through four principles guiding Catholics’ worldview.
- The Arctic Brings Surprises, but the Trend Remains Clear
- Increased Atmospheric Rivers of Rain Predicted for West Coast
- One Person’s Waste…Another’s Energy
- California: 11 Trillion Gallons of Drought
- Researchers Address Unanswered Questions in National Climate Assessment
- Understanding Important Energy Wording
- Columbia’s Jeff Sachs: Global Challenges…But Still Some Hope?
- Sober Suprises: Greenland Ice Melt Speeds Up
- ‘Pushing the Edge’ to Improve Weather Forecasts
- Tips on Communicating with News Media