High levels of climate concern, bounded by costs of managing climate risks, characterize much of the Muslim world, with interesting differences from the West on the science/religion relationship … and with a preference for viewing climate change through a broader prism of global environmental concerns.
- Understanding California’s Persistent Drought
- ‘Tiny Houses’ Taking Root in Portland Community
- Combined Heat and Power Seen Boosting Fuel Efficiency
- Where YOUR State Ranks on Energy Efficiency
- With Climate Awareness Came Science Education Concerns
- A Nature Photographer Finding Fewer Back-Yard Birds
- More Electricity from Biomass a Goal in Lake Tahoe
- A Deeper Look: 2014′s Warming Record and the Continued Trend Upwards
- Voices from Climate Scientists at AGU Annual Fall Meeting
- Avoiding a ‘Second Dust Bowl’ across the U.S.