Quick actions by key scientists reacting to a Times Atlas Greenland blunder reflect sensitivities and lessons-learned from earlier climate science data snafus. First of a special two-part day-by-day review of a public relations calamity avoided.
- Peering Beyond the Biggest AGU Meeting Headlines
- Geoethics Gets Bigger Spotlight among Scientists
- Albedo: Lighter Colors Reflect, Darker Ones Absorb, Heat
- The Arctic Brings Surprises, but the Trend Remains Clear
- Increased Atmospheric Rivers of Rain Predicted for West Coast
- One Person’s Waste…Another’s Energy
- California: 11 Trillion Gallons of Drought
- Researchers Address Unanswered Questions in National Climate Assessment
- Understanding Important Energy Wording
- Columbia’s Jeff Sachs: Global Challenges…But Still Some Hope?