Commenters to public broadcasting’s ‘NewsHour’ site decry a ‘hack piece’ of reporting involving an extensive interview with blogger skeptic and former weathercaster Anthony Watts … and also the several responses by the NewsHour editor and reporter directly involved.
- Help from Ancient Grains in a Warmer Climate
- Charged Up About EV’s, But New Mindset Needed?
- Fish on the Move to Cooler Waters
- Trouble Ahead for Eastern Antarctica’s Totten Glacier?
- Challenge Ahead: Leave Fossil Fuels in Ground?
- All-Out Media Campaign: The Guardian Goes Activist
- Art at Point Reyes Highlights Climate Concerns
- Solar Project Inspires ‘Spark of Interest’
- Harnessing Waves as Energy Source
- Small Business Takes on Climate Change