This first feature in a new “On the Quad …” series by college students studying climate change and communications was written by Amelia Prior, now in her sophomore year at George Washington University in Washington, D.C. A student of writing instructor and Yale Forum regular contributor Michael Svoboda, Prior in this piece looks at carbon footprint calculators and their potential as communications tools.
- A Breakthrough in Making Plastic from Methane?
- Smart Grids: One Key to Saving Energy
- Engaged, Proactive Community Seen Critical to Resiliency Efforts
- Battery Storage Progress Seen Key to Clean Energy Future
- (What) Do We Learn from Cli-Fi Films? Hollywood Still Stuck in Holocene
- Basic Goal of ‘Boulder Strong’ … Resiliency
- Multiple Benefits Seen from Portland, Oregon’s ‘Ecoroof’ Initiative
- Biochar: When Their Waste Stream Becomes Our Energy
- Loss of Land Ice (Not Sea Ice) = More Sea Level Rise
- Feeding A Growing Population In A Warmer World