Nearly two-dozen climate scientists and educators spent an intense week being trained on the ins and outs of courtroom civil trial questioning; trial stages and proceedings; arbitration hearings; and communications with plaintiff and defense counsel, with judges, and with media.
- Battening the Hatches to Address Midwest’s Climate Challenges
- Emerging Roles for NOLA Rain Gardens
- Trees: A Means of Cooling Without ‘Chilling’?
- A Breakthrough in Making Plastic from Methane?
- Smart Grids: One Key to Saving Energy
- Engaged, Proactive Community Seen Critical to Resiliency Efforts
- Battery Storage Progress Seen Key to Clean Energy Future
- (What) Do We Learn from Cli-Fi Films? Hollywood Still Stuck in Holocene
- Basic Goal of ‘Boulder Strong’ … Resiliency
- Multiple Benefits Seen from Portland, Oregon’s ‘Ecoroof’ Initiative