This month’s ‘This is Not Cool’ video by Peter Sinclair focuses on mounting challenges facing residents and property owners in south Florida as saltwater intrusion and rising sea level become increasingly problematic.
- Peering Beyond the Biggest AGU Meeting Headlines
- Geoethics Gets Bigger Spotlight among Scientists
- Albedo: Lighter Colors Reflect, Darker Ones Absorb, Heat
- The Arctic Brings Surprises, but the Trend Remains Clear
- Increased Atmospheric Rivers of Rain Predicted for West Coast
- One Person’s Waste…Another’s Energy
- California: 11 Trillion Gallons of Drought
- Researchers Address Unanswered Questions in National Climate Assessment
- Understanding Important Energy Wording
- Columbia’s Jeff Sachs: Global Challenges…But Still Some Hope?