For the scientific community, for science communicators, for the public — and clearly for policy makers — there are important lessons to be gleaned from the ongoing slowdown (aka ‘hiatus’) in the warming of the planet’s atmosphere. Here are some key lessons.
- Cleaner Concrete, Cement for Healthier Climate
- Drought Prompts West Nile Virus Concerns
- Green Bonds Funding Climate Change Solutions
- Living Shorelines vs. Hard Armoring of Coasts
- Help from Ancient Grains in a Warmer Climate
- Charged Up About EV’s, But New Mindset Needed?
- Fish on the Move to Cooler Waters
- Trouble Ahead for Eastern Antarctica’s Totten Glacier?
- Challenge Ahead: Leave Fossil Fuels in Ground?
- All-Out Media Campaign: The Guardian Goes Activist