Google and other search engine sites can lead to climate change riches … but not every search does. Researchers need to take a caveat emptor — buyer beware — approach and select their search terms with precision to avoid being led to error-prone websites.
- Battening the Hatches to Address Midwest’s Climate Challenges
- Emerging Roles for NOLA Rain Gardens
- Trees: A Means of Cooling Without ‘Chilling’?
- A Breakthrough in Making Plastic from Methane?
- Smart Grids: One Key to Saving Energy
- Engaged, Proactive Community Seen Critical to Resiliency Efforts
- Battery Storage Progress Seen Key to Clean Energy Future
- (What) Do We Learn from Cli-Fi Films? Hollywood Still Stuck in Holocene
- Basic Goal of ‘Boulder Strong’ … Resiliency
- Multiple Benefits Seen from Portland, Oregon’s ‘Ecoroof’ Initiative