What if my “discovery” of a long horizontal blue streak the length of a huge iceberg’s tunnel were the veritable missing link in the climate science puzzle. Alas. It wasn’t to be, but the random thought made the lawn mowing all the more enjoyable.
- California: 11 Trillion Gallons of Drought
- Researchers Address Unanswered Questions in National Climate Assessment
- Understanding Important Energy Wording
- Columbia’s Jeff Sachs: Global Challenges…But Still Some Hope?
- Sober Suprises: Greenland Ice Melt Speeds Up
- ‘Pushing the Edge’ to Improve Weather Forecasts
- Tips on Communicating with News Media
- It’s AGU Week Again … Oh Yes … Happy Holidays Too
- The U.S./China ‘Game Changer’ Climate Agreement
- Some Pro Sports Teams Increasingly ‘Going Green’