Jon Stewart’s highly regarded Comedy Central false-news program, “The Daily Show,” is no stranger to climate change. But along with the humor and wit, there are times when a bit more scientific rigor might help inform his important audience.
- Emerging Roles for NOLA Rain Gardens
- Trees: A Means of Cooling Without ‘Chilling’?
- A Breakthrough in Making Plastic from Methane?
- Smart Grids: One Key to Saving Energy
- Engaged, Proactive Community Seen Critical to Resiliency Efforts
- Battery Storage Progress Seen Key to Clean Energy Future
- (What) Do We Learn from Cli-Fi Films? Hollywood Still Stuck in Holocene
- Basic Goal of ‘Boulder Strong’ … Resiliency
- Multiple Benefits Seen from Portland, Oregon’s ‘Ecoroof’ Initiative
- Biochar: When Their Waste Stream Becomes Our Energy