Once a journalist, former Vice President savages media coverage of climate science in a recent Rolling Stone essay. Hot rhetoric on a hot issue, but journalists and academics raise points calling into question Gore’s perhaps-dated perspective and analysis.
- The Arctic Brings Surprises, but the Trend Remains Clear
- Increased Atmospheric Rivers of Rain Predicted for West Coast
- One Person’s Waste…Another’s Energy
- California: 11 Trillion Gallons of Drought
- Researchers Address Unanswered Questions in National Climate Assessment
- Understanding Important Energy Wording
- Columbia’s Jeff Sachs: Global Challenges…But Still Some Hope?
- Sober Suprises: Greenland Ice Melt Speeds Up
- ‘Pushing the Edge’ to Improve Weather Forecasts
- Tips on Communicating with News Media