Nearly two-dozen climate scientists and educators spent an intense week being trained on the ins and outs of courtroom civil trial questioning; trial stages and proceedings; arbitration hearings; and communications with plaintiff and defense counsel, with judges, and with media.
- Peering Beyond the Biggest AGU Meeting Headlines
- Geoethics Gets Bigger Spotlight among Scientists
- Albedo: Lighter Colors Reflect, Darker Ones Absorb, Heat
- The Arctic Brings Surprises, but the Trend Remains Clear
- Increased Atmospheric Rivers of Rain Predicted for West Coast
- One Person’s Waste…Another’s Energy
- California: 11 Trillion Gallons of Drought
- Researchers Address Unanswered Questions in National Climate Assessment
- Understanding Important Energy Wording
- Columbia’s Jeff Sachs: Global Challenges…But Still Some Hope?