Republican candidates for the 2012 presidential nomination overwhelmingly agree in rejecting evidence that Earth is warming and that humans are substantially responsible. But just three years ago, both major party presidential candidates were pledging to cut greenhouse emissions. What’s changed?
- Climate Change at Sunday School
- Minnesota Sets Ambitious Carbon Reduction Goals
- Offshore Wind Development in the Southeast
- Coming Soon to a Theater near You: ‘Merchants of Doubt’
- Hunters, Anglers & Climate Change
- How to Make Aspen Climate Resilient
- Is Outdoor Hockey History?
- Upper Michigan’s Energy Future
- Exploring Stephen Nash’s ‘Virginia Climate Fever’
- Teens Learn About Climate Change