The ‘paradox of progress’ illustrated by climate change prompts a first-hand participant in a recent Google fellowship program to ponder how best to combine scientific and technological advances with improved public understanding for the benefit of society overall.
- Combined Heat and Power Seen Boosting Fuel Efficiency
- Where YOUR State Ranks on Energy Efficiency
- With Climate Awareness Came Science Education Concerns
- A Nature Photographer Finding Fewer Back-Yard Birds
- More Electricity from Biomass a Goal in Lake Tahoe
- A Deeper Look: 2014′s Warming Record and the Continued Trend Upwards
- Voices from Climate Scientists at AGU Annual Fall Meeting
- Avoiding a ‘Second Dust Bowl’ across the U.S.
- Virginia Beach Public Schools Taking Lead on Energy
- NASA, NOAA: 2014 Global Temperature Warmest in Instrumental Record